- The Registration link will available with the paper acceptance notification (Via E-Mail).
- At least one author of an accepted paper is required to register at the full registration rate. If an author has got more than one accepted paper, each paper has also to be registered.
- Please ensure when paying via Bank Transfer that the invoice number is referenced and a copy of the remittance is e-mailed to the committee along with the registration form. Bank transfer charges (if any) have to be paid by the registrant.
- When you pay your registration fee with a bank account number please only write your name and your paper reference code to the debit explanation field (Payment purpose).
- Details for the bank transfer will be provided to the authors of the accepted papers via mail along with the acceptance letter.
- Do NOT forget to indicate the payment purpose of the participant on the bank transfer order.
- Once registration is validated, registrants will receive a detailed invoice and an acknowledgement letter by e-mail.
- Registration by phone or by other means will not be processed.
- For any question, please contact iccsea.msec.org.in with your reference code.
Copyright © 2023 ICCSEA. All Rights Reserved.