- The conference committee is seeking submissions related to the conference tracks. Other related tracks and topics will also be considered.
- Submitted papers will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If the paper is accepted, the author can submit the full camera ready paper.
- All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting.
- Full text papers (.docx .pdf and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form.
- Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
- ICCSEA-2023’s full paper publication acceptance rate is 30%.
- Abstract book proceedings publication timing: 24-June-2023.
- Full paper publication timing (Conference Proceedings): 6 to 8 months (Depending upon the publisher’s procedure).
- Submitted Full length paper will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee.
- If the paper is accepted, the author(s) can submit the full camera ready paper.
- All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results.
- Full length paper will undergo Double-blind peer review and the results will be returned at the earliest.
- Author(s) will be given chance to make revisions based on reviewers comments and submit the paper again.
- Based on final assessment from the reviewer(s), the paper will be accepted or rejected.
- If the paper is accepted author(s) will be invited to register for the Conference and Publication.
- Upon payment of the Registration & Publication fee, author(s) will receive a confirmation email containing official receipt.
The guideline explains how to prepare your paper in printer ready format for the conference, so that its appearance is clear and consistent with the other papers in proceedings.
It includes guidance on layout, illustrations, text styles and references, presented exactly as your paper should appear.
- Papers are accepted in English language only.
- Processing in the text editor MS Word 6.0/95 or higher.
- Author’s first and last name (no titles), name of your university or company, address, city, ZIP code, country, telephone number, author’s email.
- Abstract – max. 250 words.
- Key words – max. 5 words.
- The page limit of the paper is 8 pages. The extra page charges will be applicable for papers exceeding page limit.